- Transgender Health Care Update, 2013
Barry Zevin, MD; Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF; 05/01/2013.
- Testing for HCV Infection: An Update of Guidance for Clinicians and Laboratorians
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, May 10, 2013 / 62(18);362-365.
- Updated: Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Infectious Diseases Society of America; 05/07/2013.
- Global Health Literature Digest
UCSF Global Health Sciences.
- HIV Meds Update
Susa Coffey, MD, 05/01/2013.
- HIV Infection, Antiretrovirals and Bone Disease
Steven T. Harris, MD, FACP; Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF; 03/20/2013.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis: Efficacy to Implementation
Stephanie Cohen, MD, MPH; Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF, Division of Infectious Diseases; 02/20/2013.
- Tuberculosis and HIV
HIV InSite Knowledge Base Chapter, Annie Luetkemeyer, MD, 01/2013.
100+ chapters and resources from leading researchers and clinicians