- Testing for HCV Infection: An Update of Guidance for Clinicians and Laboratorians
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, May 10, 2013 / 62(18);362-365.
- Updated: Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Infectious Diseases Society of America; 05/07/2013.
- Global Health Literature Digest
UCSF Global Health Sciences.
- HIV Meds Update
Susa Coffey, MD, 05/01/2013.
- HIV Infection, Antiretrovirals and Bone Disease
Steven T. Harris, MD, FACP; Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF; 03/20/2013.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis: Efficacy to Implementation
Stephanie Cohen, MD, MPH; Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF, Division of Infectious Diseases; 02/20/2013.
- Tuberculosis and HIV
HIV InSite Knowledge Base Chapter, Annie Luetkemeyer, MD, 01/2013.
- AZT Associated with Poorer Immunological Recovery in People Taking First-Line HIV Treatment in Southern Africa
- After a Decade, Global AIDS Program Looks Ahead
- HIV in Africa: 5 Strategies Reversing the Epidemic
- Another Step Toward Eliminating HIV Infection?
- Navajo Confront an Increase in New HIV Infections
New York Times,
- Higher Rates of HIV in U.S. Black Gay Men May Be due to Smaller Choice of Partners and More Age Mixing
- Russia Has 'No Anti-AIDS Strategy': Official
- For Gay Men, a Fear That Feels Familiar
New York Times,
- China Sex Workers 'Abused by Police'
- More Woes for Struggling HIV Vaccine Field
- Full NewsWatch Coverage
100+ chapters and resources from leading researchers and clinicians