- Laboratory Testing for the Diagnosis of HIV Infection: Updated Recommendations
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Association of Public Health Laboratories. June 27, 2014.
- Preexposure Prophylaxis for the Prevention of HIV Infection--2014: A Clinical Practice Guideline
U.S. Public Health Service, May 14, 2014.
- PrEP Topics Examined at CROI 2014
Ronald Valdiserri, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, March 6, 2014.
- Long-acting integrase inhibitor protects macaques from intrarectal simian/human immunodeficiency virus
Andrews CD, Spreen WR, Mohri H, et al. Science. 2014 Mar 7;343(6175):1151-4.
- Gender-transformative interventions to reduce HIV risks and violence with heterosexually-active men: A review of the global evidence
Dworkin SL, Treves-Kagan S, Lippman SA. AIDS Behav. 2013 Nov;17(9):2845-63.
100+ chapters and resources from leading researchers and clinicians