- Ward 86 Recommendations: Screening, Treatment, and Prevention of Osteoporosis in HIV-Infected Patients
Carina Marquez, Dolores Shoback, Mark Jacobson, Meredith Greene, Annie Luetkemeyer; 10/2016.
- New Additions to HIV Meds Updates
Susa Coffey; 09/30/2016.
- Dual Therapy for HIV Infection: Ready for Prime Time?
Harry Lampiris, MD. UCSF Positive Health Program Grand Rounds; 07/27/2016.
- Ward 86 Recommendations: HIV/HCV Coinfection Screening, Evaluation, and Treatment
Monika Roy, Catherine Koss, Annie Luetkemeyer; 07/2016.
- Immune Activation in Treated HIV Infection: A New Paradigm
Peter W. Hunt, MD. UCSF Positive Health Program Grand Rounds; 06/01/2016.
- Guidelines for the Primary and Gender-Affirming Care of Transgender and Gender Nonbinary People
Madeline Deutsch, editor. UCSF Center of Excellence for Transgender Health; 06/17/2016.
- New HIV Genetic Evidence Dispels 'Patient Zero' Myth
- At Gathering of HIV/AIDS Pioneers, Raw Memories Mix with Current Conflicts
- Fauci: Follow the Science to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- As PrEP Knowledge Increases in San Francisco, 12,500 People Now Thought to Be on PrEP
- 7 Insurers Alleged to Use Skimpy Drug Coverage to Discourage HIV Patients
Kaiser Health News,
- New HIV PrEP Options Emerging, but Gold Standard Remains
- Medicare and HIV
Kaiser Family Foundation,
- Full NewsWatch Coverage
Perspectives from UCSF faculty on current topics in HIV care, policy, and prevention
100+ chapters and resources from leading researchers and clinicians