- What's New in HIV Prevention?
Susan Buchbinder, MD. UCSF Positive Health Program Grand Rounds; 10/05/2016.
- Ward 86 Recommendations: Screening, Treatment, and Prevention of Osteoporosis in HIV-Infected Patients
Carina Marquez, Dolores Shoback, Mark Jacobson, Meredith Greene, Annie Luetkemeyer; 10/2016.
- New Additions to HIV Meds Updates
Susa Coffey; 09/30/2016.
- Dual Therapy for HIV Infection: Ready for Prime Time?
Harry Lampiris, MD. UCSF Positive Health Program Grand Rounds; 07/27/2016.
- Ward 86 Recommendations: HIV/HCV Coinfection Screening, Evaluation, and Treatment
Monika Roy, Catherine Koss, Annie Luetkemeyer; 07/2016.
- Immune Activation in Treated HIV Infection: A New Paradigm
Peter W. Hunt, MD. UCSF Positive Health Program Grand Rounds; 06/01/2016.
- Guidelines for the Primary and Gender-Affirming Care of Transgender and Gender Nonbinary People
Madeline Deutsch, editor. UCSF Center of Excellence for Transgender Health; 06/17/2016.
Perspectives from UCSF faculty on current topics in HIV care, policy, and prevention
100+ chapters and resources from leading researchers and clinicians